Milk Carton

Friday, February 8, 2008

I had made this milk carton a while back using the tutorial on Splitcoast. I used my Scor-pal to score all the lines and it took me less than 10 minutes to cut and score the whole thing. Then I used my silver ink to stamp hearts (from the set Time Well Spent) around the carton. I used a new hostess set, For a Friend to stamp the sentiment and colored it in with my watercolor crayons. I had originally stamped a heart on white and colored it in with my watercolor crayons but I just wasn't feeling that. The carton is made with Regal Rose cardstock and I used Rose Red for the strip around the side. I gave this with some chocolate hearts in it to my friend Leigh last night who was the bunco hostess for Feb.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Is it made from just one sheet of cardstock? size?

I can't wait until I own a scor-pal ! It has to make life easier, doesn't it?!!

Very cute project!

ChrissyM said...

This is adorable! I love it! I have to order a scor-pal I think it will make a world of difference there is a lot of things I skip over making because I can't get those nice even score lines.

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! I love it!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great project! Nice gift idea too. :)