More cupcake cards

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Here are two more cupcake cards I made. I made two different cards but used the same sketch for both.


Supplies used for the first card: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery cardstock, Chocolate chip ink, Hero Arts Cupcake set, ribbon, square scallop punch. I used my ink pads and aquapainter to color in my image.



Supplies for the second card: Bravo Burgandy, So Saffron, and Night of Navy cardstock, Chocolate Chip and Night of Navy ink, Square scallop punch, large oval punch, Hero Arts Cupcake set, brads. I used my watercolor crayons and aquapainter to color my image in.

6 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Wow girl.. You have been busy.. I had a lot of catching up to do looking at all your great stuff. Thanks for sharing.. Love your items..

Melanie Welch said...

Love the Pink green and brown!! Oh so cute!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Pretty...loving browns, pinks, greens together!

Did y'all have a snow day too? We did!

Christi Flores said...

Both cards are very cute!

Lee said...

Cupcakes!!! Who doesn't love cupcakes!!?? LOL I love how the colors make each card look completely different!! Great cards!

Tania said...

Wonderful cards! Espescially the one with the haert on top!