WSC #35

Monday, February 18, 2008

I love these sketch challenges. I didn't get to participate in the last weekend sketch so I was looking forward to this one. We spent the day at my BIL's yesterday (as we do most Sundays) and this is when I usually get the most stamping done because I am not looking around my house feeling guilty of all things that I 'should' be doing instead of stamping. I am not real pleased with the brads on the card or the taken with teal color in the center of the flower but otherwise I am happy with it.



Supplies used:
Because of You and Warmest Regards stamp sets, Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Rose Red patterned cardstock, basic black ink, watercolor crayons, auapainter, and pink brads.

And here is a link to Beate's blog with the sketch challenge: Fresh and Fun

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely colors and card, Jennifer. Thanks so much for playing.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! I like the colors alot!

ChrissyM said...

I think the card looks lovely with the teal centered flower and with the brads. Lovely card.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Pretty! Love those sketch challenges too, hope to participate this week too! Thanks for sharing yours. :)