Hanging Treat Box

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I made this little treat box last night. Using my beloved scor-pal the whole project only took me about 10-15 minutes, that is picking out paper, scoring, adhering, stamping and all. The tutorial was on SCS yesterday, you can find it here. I am going to put some of those individual flavor packets for water in the pouch and place this on a water bottle for a gift.



Supplies used: Cool Caribbean and patterned cardstock, circle and scallop punches, Non-SU stamp for the saying, ribbon, brads, primas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

really cute treat box!!

Diane Noble said...

Cool idea! Like your color combos. I missed the tutorial on SCS so I'm glad I caught your post. Totally love it.

Teresa said...

Looks great- thanks for the link!

Andrea said...

Looks lovely, great idea.

wendy said...

lovely idea!

Anonymous said...

Love the doorhanger!!! It's beautiful!!!