Calendar

Thursday, January 3, 2008

This is a pocket calendar I got from the Target dollar spot. I gave it to my friend Cheryl tonight (she was the bunco hostess this month) along with the simple cards I recently posted.



I have made a New Year's goal to use up my stash of stuff that I have before I buy more. One reason that is so hard is that I thought this planner needed a purple flower in the corner and of course I never have the color I want. But I went with the green and white and I think it turned out okay. Plus I am sure Cheryl didn't care that the flower was green and not purple.

11 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

I like the green and white flowers it helps to make those colors in the paper pop out..

Tina

Emily said...

Very cute, I did the same thing for little stocking stuffers this year. Such a cheap gift that packs a punch.

UrgentCookie said...

This is beautiful! I like that the flower is green. It looks fabulous. :0)

Unknown said...

Did you do any other altering to the calendar besides put the flower on it? It's adorable.
Michelle

Ellie said...

I actually like the green flower it makes the calendar stand out more :) Very pretty.

Suzanne said...

I agree. I like the green and white flower. I have a calendar waiting to be altered. Maybe you have just inspired me. That would be very nice as I'm in a creative block at the moment...

My Paper World said...

Its so pretty! I love the colurs!

Anonymous said...

Yup, me too!, I like the green/white flower. Sometimes what we have on hand works out better than buying what we think we need!!LOL

Lee said...

What an adorable hostess gift!! Count me in too with the green flower love!!! In fact, I just made a card today with a green flower!!!

wendy said...

Great! I love the colour combo!

Anonymous said...

Lovely colour combo.
I love the stuff tins too.:)
Vanessa.