Inspiring ribbon

Thursday, January 24, 2008

As some of you know one of my goals this year is to quit hoarding my supplies. The thing I hoard the most is ribbon. I love it and most times just cannot bring myself to use it on a card. So I was trying to use this ribbon and make a card inspired by the ribbon. I am not very happy with the outcome but here it is anyway.



I used Lavendar Lace as the base with Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery layers. The stamp set is Big Flowers, my most recent purchase. I love this stamp set. It is going to make some great one sheet wonder cards. I showed several cards I made on Monday to a friend of mine and she said this one was her favorite. I said Oh it is my least favorite. To each his own I guess.

5 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

I think it is cute. I like the way you did the flowers. :0)

Christi Flores said...

I this it is very cute!! I love that ribbon and the colors are yummy!

ChrissyM said...

very cute!

Teresa said...

I like it a lot- just shows what *you* know, lol! ;)

Godelieve said...

I think it turned out very pretty!