A dixie cup

Monday, January 14, 2008

I made this little dixie cup and filled it with chocolate to give to a friend for her birthday. I copied this idea from a blog I saw just can't remember which one. I took one of the cups and cut it down the center and cut the bottom off. I used that for my pattern. I traced it on the blue paper and cut it out and then taped it on the cup. I then used my crop-a-dile to punch two holes and tied a ribbon to make a handle.



These would make great little gifts to send to your child's class for any holiday. They are very inexpensive and easy to make several at a time.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea - and aren't crop-a-diles useful!! :) Its fab.

Vanessa.

JenMarie said...

Great idea, so cute!!

Lorraine said...

very cute. thanks for sharing.

Sewflake said...

cute idea, love chocolate!

Anonymous said...

What a fun project! It would make great party favors for the kiddos too!

Debbi said...

What a super cute idea! This would be great for any party!

UrgentCookie said...

What a cute idea! You did a wonderful job on it. :0)

Rochelle W said...

Very cute. I love the paper.

Amanda said...

Super simple and cute idea! TFS!

Emily said...

What a cute Idea. You could really do that for anything. How about May Day baskets. Love it!