Tagged

Friday, January 11, 2008

Suzanne tagged me along with two other people (a while ago too). I am supposed to tell 7 random or weird facts about me so here ya go. But I am not telling 21 because I was tagged three times, I had a hard enough time coming up with 7 things.

1) We have the original Nintendo system hooked up in our bedroom. My 4 yr. old loves to play it. John and I play against each other. I am a Tetris Master. Yesterday I got 137 lines.

2) I love Dr. Pepper and I drink way too much of it.

3) I hate frogs, I would rather see a snake than a frog. I don't know what it is, the jumping maybe, they creep me out.

4) I have a purse and shoe problem that I have passed down to my daughter. I love shoes, especially flip flops. I could wear flip flops everyday. I will buy a pair of shoes and then find an outfit to go with them.

5) I wish VH1 would put there I love the 80's and I love the 90's series on DVD. I could watch that all the time. I love it.

6) I do not like to read. I know that is awful, a teacher who doesn't read. I used to read all the time when I was younger (like 6th-7th grade). I had all those Sweet Valley Twin books and loved them. My mother still has them at her house. She is saving them for Kaitlyn.

7) I am in a bunco group. We formed our own group in Nov. of 2004. We named ourselves Silly Sisterhood of the Traveling Dice. We even have our own bunco blog. It can be found here.

5 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

I must say we have a Nintendo WII in the living room... I am addicted to guitar hero 3...

But I love tetris also..Gotta go get that game for my Wii or Nintendo DS... Which ever I can find it for..


137 lines is great!

atelierlemonfrog.blogspot.com said...

Ha...I tagged you, too....be happy...so you already did it...*lol*

Aaaaaaaaaand....I passed the You make my Day-Award on to you...more you can see on my blog

Hugs Sabine

Teresa said...

Your bunco group looks like a lot of fun!

Lee said...

How fun to learn more about you!! I'm so terrible at tetris!! LOL But I also love those VH1 80's and 90's shows!!

UrgentCookie said...

I am really good at tetris also. I haven't played in a very long time though. I enjoy bunco also and would love to find a group locally. :0)