A Scrapbook page

Monday, January 21, 2008

I was supposed to go to a scrapbook retreat this past weekend but John's work schedule did not work out like I had hoped so I was not able to go. Another friend was going to go to but she is pregnant and the thought of driving 3 hours there and back plus unsure of the sleeping situation for a pregnant person didn't thrill her so we decided we would crop all day Saturday anyway (so we were really there in spirit with you guys). Anyway Friday night I spent getting my things ready and then Saturday I was cropping all day. I made several things. Here is a two page spread I made. It is one of my best pages I think I have ever made. I used a sketch challenge on SCS that can be found here.



Here is a close up of the left side:


I still have to add some journaling on the page.

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Looks GREAT!!!!

Unknown said...

I love it!! you did a great job!!!TFS

Ellie said...

So wonderful you still did get to make an awesome L.O :)

-Ellie

Unknown said...

You did a great job! I love the layout.

Sewflake said...

Having a crop night sounds like fun, I have never been very good at going to crops, I never have what I need.
These look fantastic, I like the way the circles lead you around the page.

ChrissyM said...

What a fun cheery layout. I like it! Great job!

UrgentCookie said...

Great work! I like what you did with the layout. I need to do some of my personal scrappin.

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Fun pages.. Love how colorful and cheerful they are.