Spring no stamping involved card

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I cased this card from Krystie Lee from her blog Cupcake Martini. Here is the link to her original card: Card

I had borrowed this punch from a friend. I used Purely Pomegranate as my base then layered with Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip. I used a gold brad to attach my punched out flowers and then my Garden Green marker to draw the stems. Attached a bow and then done! No stamping involved. I punched out several of the flowers using up some of my scraps that I have so I will be making many more of these cards. They are so quick and easy.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Super cute! I absolutely love that ribbon! Sweet card!!!

Mandy said...

Cute card - love the colours

UrgentCookie said...

I think I might have to case this! This is wonderful! :0)

Ellie said...

Sweet and simple too cute put a smile on my face :)

ChrissyM said...

cute card! I'll have to remember this idea! TFS

Annie said...

They may be simple to make but that look terrific! That flowered ribbon is the perfect touch!

kerri said...

oh my gosh I love this card. Into my favorties it goes.

Sewflake said...

I like quite and easy, it makes me feel like I accomplished more than just one card for the whole week end.

Card~I~ology Creations said...

what a great use for those punches.. Love this card.. I feel a case comin on..

Godelieve said...

Great job on this one!