Valentine Mailboxes

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I fell asleep for a long nap this afternoon so I am just now getting around to uploading what I made with my great blog candy win yesterday. I had another red mailbox left over from last year that I had not altered yet so I made two mailboxes. Kaitlyn has two teachers this year so these ill be filled with candy and given to them for Valentine's day. I made them exactly the same and I only used the stuff that Sara sent me in the package. Here is what I came up with:



Then I went to Target to get some more mailboxes. They only had three white ones left so I got all of those. I will keep those for some other holiday.

11 comments:

Lee said...

Jennifer those are just fantastic!! What a perfect little gift!! I haven't tried to make mine into anything yet.......but I so want to try!! Those teachers are going to be so surprised and happy to receive these!!

Unknown said...

I love the tags you have made for the flags, great idea. I went a picked up a few more my DD"s liked the purple one so I have to try them again. So glad you enjoyed your Blog Candy.
Happy Stamp Day!

Michele Cronsell said...

I have three of these to decorate. Thanks for the inspiration! I LOVE the ribbon on the edge.

atelierlemonfrog.blogspot.com said...

Oh Jen...they´re soooo beautiful!!!

Rosella said...

How sweet and fun and adorable and cute.... What a great project!

Tammy Hershberger said...

These are beautiful! Very sweet!

Michelle Pearson said...

what fun projects you made with your blog candy goodies!! So cute!

UrgentCookie said...

These turned out so cute! I still haven't been able to find any at my target. :0(

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh these are absolutely adorable!! LOVE all the embellishments and little touches!! You did a great job!

Rochelle W said...

OMG!! Super cute. I love everthing about them. Great job. I have three of these but I haven't done anything with them yet.

Annie said...

Those are awesome!