Criss Cross and nuggets

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I went to a surprise party tonight so I needed a card and cute small gift. I also participated in some challenges on splitcoast that helped me accomplish this.

First I made this card, it is called a criss cross card. I used Cameo Coral and Chocolate Chip cardstock along with some patterned paper I love. I used my circle, scallop and round tab punches. I used the Big Flowers stamp set.


Here is the inside of the card:


Lee challenged us to make a nugget box so here is mine:

I used the Happy Everything stamp set for this one. I didn't have any hershey nuggets at home so I had to stop on the way to the party to get those.

5 comments:

Lee said...

What a beautiful Criss Cross card!! I sure love those! What a great nugget box!! I just made my first one with the VSN challenges and now I'm addicted!!

kerri said...

You have been super busy lately.
Nice work

Unknown said...

absolutely wonderful!!!!TFS

ChrissyM said...

Great cards! I love the criss cross card. I have paper similar to the paper you used. If you don't mind I may have to scraplift this idea in time.

UrgentCookie said...

Great work! I love how you made them coordinating. :0)