I am so honored!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sabine, on her blog Frickelfee, honored me the other day with this award. http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif


She is one of my sisterhood bloggers. I am thrilled that other people actually look at my blog but this takes the cake. To say that I made her day, well that makes my day.

So I am passing this along to a few whose blogs always make me smile with their great projects. Sara, Angie, , Kerri, Heather and a couple of blogs I have just run across in the last couple of days: Michele and Shelley.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for passing this along to me!!! That is very kind of you!!!! I appreciate your coming by to visit! When I update my blog role, can I add you to my list?

Michele Force said...

Jennifer, thank you so much! I am honored to have made your list!

shelley- aka hairchick said...

Wow! Thanks so much. I too am also honored and tickled! :)